Friday, November 20, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE...this guy negotiaties "no homework" contract for his kids



What's next? Is he going to get the school to agree that his kids don't have to take tests because the studying gets in the way of extra-curricular activities? I still remember when I was teaching and something was due and students would say they couldn't turn it in because they had football, soccer, ballet, cheer, underwater basketweaving, chess club...etc. I would always tell them, "I know your activities are important but school comes first!!!!" I can't believe this guy is actually a lawyer! What's going to happen when these kids go to college or are out in the real world? Ugh!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, is that guy for real?? What's next holding Johnny's hand to college and telling the professor the projects are too hard to handle! Or, meeting with his boss when he gets into the real world because he is working too many hours! Sheeeeesh!!

    ReplyDelete