Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Home Tour

One of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, is doing a "show us your fall decorations" home tour. You post your pictures on your blog and then link it up to hers, so here are my fall/Halloween decorations.  I feel like I just got them up and it's almost time to take them down and start getting ready for Christmas.  Although I did tell Matt the other day, "Poor Tom Turkey gets left out."  I have been noticing more and more Thanksgiving decorations for sale this year at various stores.  So we want to be sure this year that Thanksgiving doesn't get ignored.  I also want my kids to know the importance of this holiday.  I am trying to figure out a way to not only start getting my trees up, but also decorate for Thanksgiving too. 















 

 

 

 



Happy Halloween, Yall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment